An Act to provide for setting out the practical regime of right to information for citizens to secure access to information under the control of public authorities, in order to promote transparency and accountability in the working of every public authority, the constitution of a Central Information Commission and State Information Commissions and for matters connected therewith or incidental thereto. Whereas the Constitution of India has established democratic Republic; AND Whereas democracy requires an informed citizenry and transparency of information which are vital to its functioning and also to contain corruption and to hold Governments and their instrumentality accountable to the governed;
AND WHEREAS revelation of information in actual practice is likely to conflict with other public interests including efficient operations of the Governments, optimum use of limited fiscal resources and the preservation of confidentiality of sensitive information; (1) This Act may be called the Right to Information Act, 2005.
P.I.O.- Public Information Officer
Mr. P.J Tabiyad
3.1 Objective / purpose of the public authority.
DIET has been working with a zeal to provide academic and resource to support at the grass root level for the success of the various strategies and programmes, which are being undertaken to attain.
- Universalisation of Elementary Education
- Imparting functional literacy to adults.
In this context the DIET has assumed two roles:-
- Achieving excellence in all its programmes
- Extension of support for elementary and adult education.
In other words, DIET has been offering :-
- Pre service Elementary Teacher Education Course
- In service Teacher Education Programmes at elementary level.
- Extension service for teacher empowerment.
3.2 Vision Statement of the Public Authority
Achieving excellence in elementary teacher education by producing professionally sound and value – oriented teachers who as responsible builders of the nation, would create a rejuvenated school education in order to cherish and nurture human being as a positive asset and precious national resource.
Mission Statement of the public authority.
DIET IS THE REALIZATION OF ONE OF THE FIVE COMPONENTS OF A CENTRALLY SPONSORED SCHEME NAMELY RESTRUCTURING AND REORGANISATION OF TEACHER EDUCATION, APPROVED IN OCTOBER 1987.
DIET’s MISSION is to provide academic and resource support at the grass root level for achieving quality and universal Elementary Education and Adult Education.
DIET’s ROLE Pursuit of excellence shall reflect in all DIET’s activities. Besides its own excellence, it shall help the elementary and adult education achieve excellent excellence. DIET will be a model educational institution in the. District in terms of meticulous, efficient and effective planning and execution of functions, harmonious and creative organizational climate, maintenance of a clean and attractive campus.
|Branch||Name Of The Employees|
|PSTE||Mr. M.V Prajapati|
Mr. R.L Jitpura
Mr. D.V Patel
|DRU||Dr. M.G. Chauhan|
|WE||Mr. A.M Patel(Incharge)|
|ET||Mr. A.M Patel|
|P & M||Dr. N.B Oza|
|CMDE||Mr. A.M Patel (Incharge)|
|IFIC||Dr. M.G. Chauhan (Incharge)|
|Adminstrative Branch||Mr. P.J. Tabiyad|
Mrs. Z.J Patel
Mr R.S Kharadi
Mr. M.P Kotwal
Mr. C.K Tabiyad
Mr. R.J Asari
- DIET GUIDELINES issued by MHRD
- GUIDELINES ISSUED BY MHRD ON FINANCE & ORGANISATION
- TRAINING GUIDELINES ISSUED BY NCERT, NCTE-BHOPAL
- RECRUITMENT RULES FOR VARIOUS TEACHING / NON-TEACHING POSTS IN DIET
- GUIDELINES ISSUED BY GOVERNING COUNCIL THEN & THERE
- EXAMINATION GUIDELINES ISSUED BY SEB, GUJARAT
- NORMS AND STANDARDS ISSUED BY NCTE
- DEPUTATION GUIDELINES ISSUED BY EDUCATION SECRETARIAT, GUJARAT.
- FIXATION OF FEES STRUCTURE IN P.T.C COURSES IN PRIVATE UN-AIDED TEACHER TRAINING INSTITUTIONS
- ADMISSION GUIDELINES FOR ADMITTING STUDENTS IN UN-AIDED TEACHER TRAINING INSTITUTE
- P.T.C. SYLLABUS OF GOVERNMENT OF GUJARAT
- Parent Teacher Association – PTA Meetings
- School Education Committee – Consultation with Parents, Teacher Educators, & officials
- Celebration of Alumni Days/Sports Meet/Annual Day- Voluntary participation of public
- Implementation of Adult Education Programmes – Through direct contact with related public by advertising in dailies/AIR
- Scheme for continuing education to the Neo literates – Through direct contact with related public by advertising in dailies/AIR
- Matters pertaining to student- related issues – Consultation with Parent Teacher Association
Acquisition of land for institute building / developing playgrounds etc. – Consultation with the Governing body, DIET & staff.
Use the format given below to give the information about the official documents.
- Document related to the service matters of staff members of DIET.
- Financial Documents and Registers regarding expenditure made by this office.
- Government rules & regulations pertaining to service matters & finance.
A copy of the above listed rules, regulations, instructions, manuals and records can be obtained by payment of fees at the rate given below:
- Rupees Twenty for Application.
- Rupees two for each page (in A-4 or A-3 size paper) created or copied;
- Actual charge or cost price of a copy in large size paper;
- Actual cost or price for samples or models; and or bankers cheque payable to the Accounts Officer of the public authority at the following rates:
- For information provided in diskette or floppy, rupees fifty per diskette or floppy ; and
For information provided in printed form at the price fixed for such publication or rupees two per page of photocopy for extract from the publication.
THE GOVERNING COUNCIL
- Chief Secretary To Government
- Secretary Education Department
- Director GCERT, Gujarat.
Principal of DIET.
All the decisions in respect of financial matters, administrative matters and academic matters are being taken by the head of institution i.e., Principal, in accordance with the existing rules of various departments of Government of Gujarat. Policy making decisions are being taken by GCERT & NCERT.
Particulars all Plans, Proposed Expenditure and Report on Disbursement Made
Statement showing the details of Expenditure. Incurred during the Year 206-17
|Sr.No.||Purpose||Grant sanctioned||Expenditure incurred||Balance|
|NO||DETAIL||RECEIVED GRANT||EXPENSE||% of Exp.|
|1||Mother Tongue Intensive||0.15||0.15||100 %|
|2||Innovation Fair||7.424||7||94.29 %|
|3||SCE Scheme||0.60||0.38||63.33 %|
|4||Local Specific Material||2||2||100 %|
|5||Leadership/Inclusive Edu.||18.4||15.04||81.74 %|
|6||Kala Utsav||51.75||51.75||100 %|
|7||School Cleanliness Award||5.724||5.724||100 %|
|NO||DETAIL||RECEIVED GRANT||EXPENSE||% of Exp.|
|3||Strengthening of DIET||0.5||0.5||100 %|
|4||Science Maths Exhibition||10.46||10.39||99.33%|
|5||Bal Mela and Life Skill Mela||15.34||15.34||100 %|
- To serve as the nodal branch for the following:-
(i) Organising pre-service course for elementary school teachers (including admissions, instruction and evaluation) and to provide academic inputs into such course is the subjects represented in the Branch.
(ii) Propagation of (a) learner centred education and (b) education for personality development (including value and culture education), through training, extension, preparation of suitable teaching aids, action research etc.
(iii) All general matters concerning teaching methodology (e.g. multi grade teaching, peer group tutoring etc.) and specific matters concerning teaching methodology of the school NFE subjects.
(iv) Provision of Psychological Counselling and guidance services to schools and
NFE/AE Centres of the district.
- To conduct such in-service programmes (for elementary teachers) whose content relates exclusively or predominantly to the subjects represented in the Branch, or to its other areas of nodal responsibility listed at (ii) under (1) above.
- To provide inputs I nto programmes/activities of all other Branches of the Institute, to the extent of subjects/areas represented/handled in the Branch. Such programmes would include:-
(i) In-service programmes for elementary teachers.
(ii) Training programmes for NFE and AE personnel.
(iii)Development of locally relevant curricula, teaching-learning material, low-cost teaching aids, testing and evaluation tools/techniques etc.
(iv)Field Interaction (including extension) activities.
(v) Action research, especially in ways to improve learning by children of
disadvantaged groups, and in education of the gifted.
- Maintenance of Science Lab., Psychology equipment, resource Room for Education of Disabled Children, Rooms for Art Education and of equipment and facilities for Sports and Physical Education.
5. Promotion of and support to co-curricular activities in areas related to the substantive work of the Branch, e.g. debates and elocution, literature, Science fairs, Visual and Performing Arts, Sports and Physical Education competitions, Yoga, Hobbies etc.
All The details releted to the institute are kept in computerised form
MEANS / METHODS ADOPTED BY THIS DIRECTORATE FOR ISSEMINATION
- NEWS PAPER
- NOTICE BOARD
- PRINTED MANUALS
- WEBSITE OF DIET
LINK TO RELATED WEBSITES (For ex. NCTE, NCERT, NIEPA,GCERT)
Office Time : 10:30 am to 06.10 pm
- Frequently Asked Questions and Their Answers by Public Authority
- Information Relating to application form, Fee Structure, Admission Procedure, NCERT-Guidelines, Examination for Teacher Training Course, Particulars of In service Training Programmes
- Details of any other Public service provided by the Public Authority